Friday, September 09, 2011

So. The past two weeks I had a small existential crisis. I am so fucking happy it's over. I am back on track. I need to learn how not to let my anxiety take hold of my thoughts and close my options. In the past two weeks I have somberly told my parents that I will never get married, probably never have children, and wish to live a humble life making a living wage somewhere. I don't even know. It felt liberating for about 5 minutes to free myself of all future expectations. Then I realized I was being ridiculous. Really ridiculous. Something about not being able to reach my full potential with all this pressure on me. Something about the love of money being the root of all evil. Something about pursuing pure desires and living an honest simple life. What the fuck? I need to just chill out. And study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home