Sunday, November 15, 2009

Who was I kidding?  This is all too confusing.  Gordon was right.  Now I'm going through the emotional repercussions of my break-up and I have to keep myself safe.  I'm still vulnerable.  If I forget who I can trust then I'm back to where I started.  I've come so far, there's no way I'm going back.  I'm going to shut off these emotions, shut down to everyone who can hurt me.  This is enough already and I'm not going to deal with it.  I'm better than this. This can be a lesson in self control.  I will hurt you with my stoic non-chalance.  You are sick in the head my friend. Very, very sick in the head.  I will not take part in it.  I sent the last text.  This is over. Be strong Sophia, don't give in to petty words.  You know they're lies.  It's all lies.  It took him 2 days to exploit my vulnerabilites, take advantage of the small amount of trust I put in him, and turn it all around on me.  A friend doesn't try to make you feel insecure, alone and small.  He's transparent. I can't let him subvert me.  This is ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home