Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Persona

Alma: Making changes... The worst thing with me is I'm so lazy. And then I get a bad conscience. Karl-henrik scolds me for lacking ambition. He says I go around like a sleepwalker. I think that's unfair. I was best in my group for the exams. But he probably means something else... You know what I sometimes think of? At the hospital where I did my exam, there's a home for old nurses. Ones that have always been nurses, lived for their work. Always in uniform. They live in their small rooms. Imagine devoting your whole life to something. I mean, believing in something. Believing that one's life has a purpose. I like things like that. Sticking to one thing doggedly, irrespective. I think one ought to mean something to other people. Don't you think so as well? I know it sounds childish, but I believe in it. Goodness, it's raining a lot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home